Levira is a provider of IT, media and telecom infrastructure services. Head-quartered in Tallinn, Estonia, Levira is the largest provider of TV playout services in Northern Europe and the main TV and radio broadcast transmission provider in Estonia. Levira’s customers include many multinational and regional players like Turner, Fox, Sony, MTG and others in Scandinavia and Central and Eastern Europe.
- DTT Transmission Services
- Head-End Services
- Contribution & Distribution
- FM Radio Services
- DTT STB/iDTV Conformance Tests
- TV-channel Play-Out
- Digital Asset Management
- OB Services (HD/SD)
- SNG Services (HD/SD)
- Data Center Colocation
- Cloud Computing
- Site Sharing
- Wireless internet networks
- Integration & Commissioning
- Quality at competitive prices: the best does not have to be expensive
- Neutrality in business as well as technology
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Experienced, multilingual professional team
- Short launch terms and high service reliability
- Proved high customer satisfaction
Levira’s history goes back to the beginning of the broadcasting industry in 1930s. Although the company in the form it is today was established in 1997 by the Estonian state, we count our history as starting from the time when regular radio broadcasting began in Estonia, in December 1926, and a need for broadcast transmission services appeared.
Since 2000, Levira has had two shareholders: the Estonian state, with a majority stake of 51% and the French telecom and broadcasting company TDF Group with 49%. Through TDF Group Levira is a part of the European leading media and broadcast service provider and network operator providing infrastructure and multimedia services all over Europe. Besides France and Estonia, there are TDF Group companies also in Finland, Spain, Hungary, Monaco, Poland, Germany and Sweden.