Service Level Agreement
Please read this Service Level Agreement ( SLA ) carefully before using this website (the Site ). This SLA is part of the Agreement concluded between Levira and you (the Customer) on the use by the Customer of the LeviraCloud services (the Service ).
1.1 Levira will aim at and take all measures to achieve but does not ensure the constant (100%) availability of the Service. Availability in the context of this SLA means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the Service is available to the Customer for the intended use as measured by Levira.
1.2 Subject to Sections 2 and 3 below, if the availability of the Service to the Customer is less than 100%, Levira will compensate the Customer for any such unavailability by crediting the Customer 5% of the monthly Fee for each 30 minutes of downtime but not more than up to 100% of the Customer’s monthly Fee for the unavailable Service.
1.3 Levira will plan all ordinary Service maintenance works informing the Customer at least eight hours in advance via e-mail or via the Account. However, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that Levira may suspend or limit at any time access to the Service for any extraordinary maintenance or technical work required to restore or improve the functions or safety of the Service.
1.4 The Customer must inform Levira of any error or disruption in the Service immediately by giving an error notification via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Service helpdesk on +3726804030. Error notifications can be given by the Customer’s representative(s) indicated upon creating the Account. The Customer will provide Levira the following information upon giving an error notification:
- name of person giving the error notification;
- phone number of person that Levira should contact in relation to the error notification;
- description of error being reported.
Error notifications can be given 24/7. The receipt of the e-mail by Levira is evidenced by sending to the Customer an automatic reply confirming the receipt of the error notification. Levira will make their best effort to eliminate the error and restore the Service as soon as reasonably possible.
2.1 Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 1.2 above, the Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the availability caused by or associated with:
- unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or other third party services, virus attacks on the Service or other hacker activity, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for the performance of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the Site, unless such failure is caused solely by Levira;
- scheduled maintenance works if the Customer has been informed thereof according to Section 1.3 above, and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues beyond Levira’s control;
- issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP Customer access;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Levira’s measurement system;
- e-mail or webmail delivery and transmission;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to Customer’s Account;
- browser or DNS caching that makes the Customer’s Account appear inaccessible when other Customers can still access their accounts on the Site.
- Credit Request and Payment Procedures
3.1 In order to receive a credit as set out in Section 1.2 above, the Customer must:
- have informed Levira of an error or disruption in the Service according to Section 1.4 above; and
- make a credit request by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. The e-mail message must include name and IP of an account.
3.2 Each credit request in connection with this SLA must include include name and IP of an account, original error report, time period when availability was not met and must be received by Levira within 10 business days after the Service was not available.
3.3 Credits given to the Customer are not refundable and can be used only for setting off any further Fees payable by the Customer to Levira. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to the Customer or collected by Levira and are the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the availability of the Service.
Effective Date 20. October 2012